AquaProve Personal Water Purification Kit
The Necessity Of Clean Water
More than one billion people lack access to safe drink worldwide, and for this reason, water borne illness has become the leading cause of death. On any given day, over 50% of the world's hospital beds are occupied by people suffering from water-borne disease*. The UN predicts that by 2025, two thirds of the world's population will face periodic and severe water shortage. Natural disasters, such as earthquakes or floods claim most of their victims by dysentery resulting from contaminated water supplies.
Waterborne bacteria, viruses and cysts are a risk to human life and AquaProve can help reduce these risks and prevent illness.
The active ingredient in AquaProve is 0.2% aqueous chlorine dioxide solution (not Chlorine). This makes AquaProve a very effective water purification product that exceeds all chlorine type disinfectants. The AquaProve concept offers an excellent method to eliminate harmful parasites and pathogens including E-coli, Salmonella, Guardia, Staphylococcus and Listeria. AquaProve also takes care of odour causing bacteria.
AquaProve excels in safety, efficacy, easy protocol and low costs.
Directions for use:
- Remove the cap & fill enclosed dispenser bottle with water up to the blue arrow mark.
- Add the AquaProve tablet to the water in the bottle.
- Replace the cap on the bottle and close firmly.
- Do not move or shake the bottle, allow 10 minutes for the solution to be ready.
- Gently shake the bottle to achieve proper mixing of the AquaProve solution.
- AquaProve is ready for use.
How to apply:
- Add 4 drops of the AquaProve solution to every 1 litre of water
- If the water source is not trusted the dose may be increased up to 8 drops per litre of water
- Your purified water is ready for use in 5 minutes