Dubai Business Women Council Member
Australia China Business Council Member
ACBC Health and Medical Research Working Group Member
Australia India Business Council
Food and Agribusiness Roundtable Member
The B Team Member
A not-for-profit initiative formed by a global group of business leaders to catalyse a better way of doing business, for the wellbeing of people and the planet. Founded in the belief that the private sector can, and must, redefine both its responsibilities and its own terms of success, we are developing a ‘Plan B’ for concerted, positive action that will ensure business becomes a driving force for social, environmental and economic health.
Future Business Council Member
A new voice for business in Australia, representing the interests of innovative, sustainable and resilient business that will define our future economy. Members are leading companies that know the world is rapidly changing and understand a new approach is needed for business to survive and thrive this century.The B termite b team
A leading portal for Asia Pacific’s clean tech and sustainable business community
National Asthma Council Australia - Sensitive Choice Partner
The lead agency for asthma and associated conditions:
- providing the latest information on asthma to health professionals directed at improving their quality of care
- conducting and evaluating the delivery of national public awareness and education campaigns
- being the national communicating authority on asthma
- gathering, refining and disseminating information on asthma
- taking on the role of a catalyst for change to facilitate improvement in the standards of asthma care and management.
The world leading online community of over 17,800 sustainability professionals from over 90 countries.
Women of Australia and New Zealand Business Network Member
Global Alliance For The Rights Of Nature
Rights of nature is the recognition and honouring that trees, oceans, animals, mountains have rights just as human beings have rights
Carbon Reduction Institute
Mission is to hep solve climate change. In doing so, encourage individuals to take up low-carbon lifestyles and businesses to reduce their CO2 footprint.
Businesses for a Clean Economy
B4CE objectives are to:
- Provide a united businesses voice in support on carbon pollution
- Develop shared messaging on a price on carbon that supportive business can use to counter negative messaging
- Provide informed factual information about the impacts of a price on carbon including the benefits to Australian business
- Provide an alliance for other business to join who ordinarily wouldn’t have a voice.
Our websites are hosted on Digital Pacific servers, our eco-web host. Everything DP uses across their business operations including servers, routers and air conditioners are eco-powered, showing our shared commitment to a more sustainable world